Pages

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Have you ever had the time of your life?

On the 22nd of November I went to Celeste's Birthday.
Firstly we went to Kiwi yo to meet. After we ate frozen yoghurt, my friends and I went to smigle to check out there products. Oh no! It's 10:30 so we all rushed to the cinema and there Celeste was. We all hugged her as if
she was a celebrity. 
   Then we went to the directors lounge to wait for the movie to start. A few minutes later it was time to watch the movie however Celeste's auntie called us to line up. She told us to grab a drink, popcorn, m&m's and last but not least  ICE CREAM! It was like paradise. We walked up to Celeste's dad and what a surprise we had our own cinema. 
     However Shannon dropped half of her popcorn and the movie hasn't started. Shh! the movie's starting but we had a popcorn fight. The second to last row and the last row. We used popcorn, popcorn containers and m&m's.
    Another funny moment was when Shannon, Gabby and I used the booster seats. Also Shannon spilt Gabby's drink three times. When the movie had finished all of us went to the arcade to play. 10 minutes later, we were all picked up.
   I loved Celeste's Birthday It was the best Birthday ever because we watched Hunger games the mocking jay. The best part was when Shannon kept on spilling Gabby's drink and I steeped on the spilt popcorn and drink. Clumsy Shannon and I!

WALT use the appropriate language features in a recount.
I know I can do this when I write the the introduction, the body and the conclusion in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.