Pages

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey- Day 5

One Step at a Time

Activity one
The structure of the tree caught me in a moment where I was dazed and drawn to attention. Then I realised what was wrong. The sound of the children in my group has faded amongst the air I had last breathed. With no anticipation, I turned my head and there was nothing but the sight of trees and nature. My limbs were unable to move, this was the first time I had been left behind, let alone forgotten. I examined the whole park but no sign of children in green pants.  Moments passed, and I soon had blurred vision from the sun directing in my eye. Then in a far distance, the group passed me wearing green pants, yelling and shouting my name. I could never be so happy in my life I stood up so relieved and ran to them like I had never run before.

Activity two:


Bonus Activity
I would love to cycle in the Otago rail trail, as cycling in new paths would sound like an adventure and adventure is something of my likings.





5 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, Cheska
    I really admire the way you have presented your DLO about Valerie Adams.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Cheska,

    I agree with Kayla, your DLO is amazing. So creative! I enjoyed reading your story. I see that you found your group by identifying the color of their pants. I had learnt a unit about Keeping safe with students from Hillsborough Primary and we were told that the most beneficial way to keep track of everyone is by ensuring you wear similar colors out on a trip or place a name tag with your address and phone number in your shoe just in case you get lost. Often when we are out on school trips, we get so excited to see everything that we forget to stay very close to our group.

    Thank you so much for sharing this with me.

    Good luck for your next adventures Cheska!

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Jacinta,
      Yes it is really important to keep track that everyone is together in a group as I had a similar problem in a family trip, Thank you!

      Regards,
      Cheska Pul-oc

      Delete
  3. Hi Cheska,I really your DLO on Valeria Adams, it looks like you have done a lot of research. Maybe next time you could make your font a different colour because in some bits it is quite hard to read.

    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your Feed back.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.