Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

The best Mother's day ever


It was Mother’s Day On the 11th of May .
The first place we went was to go to church so we can listen to the word of God. Then after that,The Filipino choir went to a rest home to sing to the elderly for mothers day.

My mum was in the choir so she sang and she danced for them. They were singing the songs from  the 1900’s and one of them was “Somewhere over the rainbow. After that we went to a Korean restaurant called Momo tea. I ate fried chicken and spring rolls with my mum also had a taro milkshake.

When we went home, I gave my mum and my nana a Mother’s day card and they were so happy and proud. Then we had a little nap so we can energised. After that, we skyped my nana in Australia, She lived Sydney Eastwood. Then we went to bed to finish off our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.