Pages

Sunday 15 November 2015

Please Eldrich, no more races!

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I use adjectives, verbs, similes and metaphors to describe the time when I played with my brother.

During the weekend, I played with my brother so that I could bond with him.

The first thing that we both did was that we went outside because the weather was just right (it was 9 in the morning). When we stepped outside, I could feel the warmness of the sun and it was really hot. The ground was hot as well, it was as if we could cook an egg on the ground! I put on my skates and my brother rode on his plastic bike.

We had a race because my brother Eldrich loves to race. Once I said, "go!" we both zoomed to the finish line and I won. However, I said to my brother that he won because otherwise he will want to race over and over again. It was okay because I would let him win (and I did). After the races, I was finally able to practise skating with my roller skates.

Suddenly my mum called us in because it was getting really hot and she prepared us cool drinks. When my brother and I finished our cool drinks, we went straight to my room because we were going to make a rice puppet. First we got the tool that we needed: an old sack, needle, rice. Then I sewed the end of the sock and filled it with rice. After that, I sewed the top of the sock together and I was done.

Soon after, Eldrich and I went back outside because we were feeling bored. This time i used my scooter and my brother sill rode on his plastic bike. However, we only stayed outside for a little bit and then we quickly went back inside because it was getting really hot.

That was fine because we got to take a cool bath in the bathtub (yes)! It was really fun in the tub because we played really fun activities like water fight with tiny water guns and playing with my brothers toy boats. Unfortunately, time flew by and soon it was time for us to rinse off because my brother had to take a nap and I had to do my homework.

I had a really fun time playing with my brother because we did a lot of amazing activities together and next time I hope we could play in the tube for a longer period of time.

1 comment:

  1. You had a great day with Eldrich! Enjoy your summer! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.