Pages

Sunday 1 November 2015

Splish, splash, splish, splash!

On a hot sunny day, my family and I went to the pools to have some family time together.

Once we arrived there my brother and I raced to the automatic door and we were like cheetahs chasing their meal. Once my dad paid for our fee I quickly changed as quick as a click of a button and jumped into the pool.

Then all of a sudden I heard someone call out my name, I looked up and saw that it was Yssabelle, We were so surprised to see each other. However, soon they had to go because her friend was getting cold.

After that, I went back to play with my two brothers so that I won’t get bored swimming alone. When I saw my brother Ezekiel playing in the water and trying to swim with my uncle holding him, I was really surprised because it was his first time swimming. I jumped into the pool and swam really fast to my brothers.

While I was playing with my brother Eldrich. Ezekiel Splashed water on my face and it was really funny because some of the water splashed on his face as well and he made a cute smile with his eyes. After that, Eldrich suggested that we play tag so I said, “Yes!”

Once the game started, I quickly ran to the furthest corner and hid under the water from my dad and my brother. I heard footsteps coming toward me and it was my dad, he quickly tagged me. So I quickly jiggled up and got ready to tag my dad back by practising my freestyle arms. When it was time to tag them I quietly snuck up to them and tagged my dad without him noticing me. Then I went in front of him and I said, “Haha you lose. ”After that, we had to go because we had to pick my mum up from work.

I had an extraordinary time with my family because I don’t get to play with them that often Next time, I hope my mum comes and swims with us as well.


We are learning to use understand descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate verbs, adverbs and similes to describe my holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.