Pages

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Awesome trip to Motat!

During the weekend, my family and I went to Motat. We were all very happy and excited about going to Motat because it was a family trip. The first thing that we did when we got there was we bought tickets for entry. Then we hopped on the tram that took us to the museum. The tram was really slow and it was moving like a snail.


When we reached the museum, we saw different types and sizes of old planes.  The first plane we checked out was a big plane that had been painted with white, red and some blue stripes. My baby brother showed interest in the plane because he went under the barricade when we told him not to because it is off limits to the public. He got angry and he inflamed his temper! I felt sorry for my brother because he started to cry but he needed to learn to listen us. The clock striked 1 and we had to head back to Motat.


We entered Motat and we saw three white tents. The first tent had the science technology theme, another one was about pianos and the last one was about the olden days. After that, we went to the mirror maze. At first, my brother was really scared but he got the hang of it. When we were in there, he almost bumped his head so I stopped him from running. Then we had one last go inside the maze and I got a bit lost inside it.


Later in the day, we went inside a building where there were different types of old telephones. The first telephone I saw was a green rotary phone that had the telephone number on top of it and my dad was called me from another telephone. My brother and I were talking together like there was a big discussion going on.  


After that, we had a look in the old train station, it showed us what it was like in the olden days. It felt like jail under the train station. When we were near the end,  I saw a jandel and smooth wood so I tried to bang it and it made a loud sound. I tried another instrument and it had notes on how to play it and it was like I was a professional student. Then it was time to go home, so we packed up our things and went home.

I had a great time at Motat and so did my family. We got to see how things worked in the olden days.
 wwwwwrite a recount using similies and metaphors.  write a recount using similies andWALT  Learning intention: write a recount using appropriate language features. Success criteria : I know I can do this when I use metaphors and similes correctly in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.