Pages

Saturday 23 August 2014

Can you make the team?




Title
Making the team
Author
Feterika Sao
illustrator
Leilana Isara
publisher
Learning Media Limited
Setting
Field and house
Main
Character
Ruby
Secondary
characters
Mum and Dad
Basic plot
Ruby trialled for the rugby team but she didn’t make the team. Dad said she will make it next time. Then Dad and Ruby went for a run to improve her fitness.
Most interesting aspect
I thought the most interesting part was when her dad told her not to be shy if she’s not picked just in case she missed out.
WALT review books I have read.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I complete the table above as preparation for a book review that I could use to encourage others to ready the story 'Making the team'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.