Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Let's go around the world!

During the weekends, my family and I went to Around the world mini golf at Sylvia park.
      We first went to visit my my brother first in the hospital because I hadn't seen him for a day. Then we went to warehouse at Sylvia park  to buy laundry detergent called downie. After that, my dad asked us that if we wanted to play mini golf and of course my brother and I said "Yes".
     My dad paid for our entrance fee to go inside. I versed my brother and my dad. Next we went inside and we played the the tutorial first so we could practise. I got 3 balls in and they got 3 as well it was a draw.
     The second to last hole was a kiwi statue and it looked real because it was moving. My dad didn't win the second round because his ball didn't go through the cage. Then we moved on to the next course and it had an alligator. When I placed my hand in the alligator's mouth, my brother got scared and he had butterflies in his stomach.
     After 15 minutes, we arrived in the Native American course. My dad went inside to have a picture with the statue. When I went inside,  I felt scared because it was like al the eyes are turned on me.
     When we were playing the last hole, it had a hill and it was hard at first because I scored 6 and my dad scored 4. The final score was a draw, I had 65 and so as my dad and my brother. Then my brother and I raced outside the door like there was a fire.
     It was fun going to Golf and I hope next Year my other brother will be able to play with us, because he will be old enough.

WALT understand and use descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I add verbs, adverbs, similes and metaphors. Image result for golf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.