Pages

Saturday 9 May 2015

Let's go and have an adventure!

WALT understand and identify descriptive language. I know I can do this when I use similes, adjectives and verbs.

During the public holiday,my family and I went to Saint Heliers Bay to watch the sunset and at the same time play in the park with my brother.
First of all we went to have a snack of chips and a juice box. Then we went to the sand to warm up our feet and as soon as I touched the sand it was nice and warm like a puffy jacket. After that, I wanted explore the big stone because it looked interesting.
When I was jumping on the rocks I saw an enormous puddle of water and I was so excited so I jumped on it. Next to the enormous puddle, I saw a touch pool like the one at Kelly Tarltons
where you get to touch the little sea creatures. After that, I called my dad and my brother for them to play with me. However a few minutes later my brother, my dad and I went back to the park because my brother’s nappy was wet.
When we got there we went straight away to the swings because it is our favourite part of the playground and I was so happy. Then I went to this big cage and I climbed up to the top just like a wild chimpanzee (which is my favourite animal). Unfortunately, we had to go home because it was getting dark and it was freezing like in Antarctica.
Going to the beach was fun and maybe next time I will have time to collect some beautiful shells (I might be able to find a paua shell).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.