Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Knock, knock!

On a cold winter's day, I went to my friend's house to have a sleepover because we haven't seen each other for a long time.
     First we watched some videos on science experiments because it was too early for us to sleep. After two hours of watching the science videos we went back to the bedroom and went to sleep. We were doing the the 40 hour famine, however we failed because it was too cold.
     Finally the clock's short hand moved to seven o clock and so I woke my friend Jane up as if I was an alarm clock. After that we got up and played a game of Sunk-a-an. This is a game where you put small shells in a big hole and whoever has the most, wins. Jane won because she has paractised a lot more than I have.
     When we got out of bed, we went to have some breakfast. Then I asked Jane, "Can I have lotion please?" She gave me three kinds of lotion for me to try. I tried them, there was a marshmallow flavored one, Body lotion and hand cream. Then I said, " Lets mix up all the lotion in your house. "So we mixed all of them together and we even added some perfume. Then we tried it on our skin and it smelled great and felt good on our skin.
     After that, Jane's sister told us to get  some rest because we had a cold. Jane's sister was like our babysitter. We ran to the bedroom and collapsed on the bed. After 15 miniuts of napping Jane told me that we're going to make slime! We added some baking soda and some laundry detergent together and shook it. Then we placed it in the fridge.
     While we were waiting we went to the room and drew some pictures of our lotion product then all of a sudden, there was knock on the door and it was my dad! I gave him a big hug and Jane and I did our secret handshake to say goodbye.
     Hopefully next time we have a sleepover we are not sick and we can do more outdoor activities.
WALT understand and identify descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I use adjectives, verbs and similes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.