Pages

Monday 11 May 2015

I hope Mayweather won't cheat next time!

During the weekends my brother, dad, two aunties and I went to the Starship hospital to pick up my mum and my brother.
     First we went inside Room 19 and it had a T.V on the Nickelodeon's channel so I was never bored.
I layed  down on the chairs as if it was a real bed. The my two aunties, my dad and my brother went to church while I stayed behind to help my mum out. An hour later, they came back from church and I gave my brother a big kiss on the check. After that I went back to my seat and I watched "Haunted Hathaways."
     Then the nurse came and took my brothers I.V off ( I.V is an injection). Whne the nurse has taken the I.V off, my brother was crying as loud as a megaphone. When the nurse went out of the room, we started packing up our things so we could go home. When we got there it was packed with people and it looked like we were in the Arena. Then Kevin's little sister took us to a room and I saw Chaim whom I haven't seen for a long time. Chaim and I played a game called Call of Duty. While we were playing, it felt like I was in the game because because the animations looked real.
     After that we went back to the living room to watch Many Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather. When they announced that the winner was Mayweather. However he cheated because he paid the judges.
     Next time Mayweather will probably win again by cheating.

WALT understand and identify descriptive language. I know I can do this when I use similes, verbs and adjectives in my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.