Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

This is too loud!

During the weekend, my friend Yssabelle came to my house to have a play date.
      We first played a game called Whisper challenge (it is when one person wears the headphones with loud music and the other person has to try and say a word quietly so the person with the headphones won't be able to guess the word.) I got the most the most points because I paid attention and watched her her lips.
     Then we ate lunch because it is the second most important meal of the day. We ate some noodles because it was the easiest thing to cook. When we had finished our meal we weren't able to stand up after that because we were so full. 
     After that we played a game of heads up. To play this game you need cards or a device. You place it on your head and the other person will act it and you will guess the actions. After that, we played a game of hide n seek outside because we were bored. 
     Later on, we baked sugar cookies because everyone loves baking. Sadly the door bell rang and Yssabelle had to go. So we made up a secret handshake. 
     It was fun playing with Yssabelle and next time I hope we get to play a longer period of time.
Image result for headphonesWALT understand and identify descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I use adjectives, verbs and similes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.