Pages

Saturday 13 June 2015

What did you get for your birthday?

On the 23rd of May I went to Climb zone to celebrate my birthday with my family and friends.
     Early that morning I excitedly woke my cousin up by shouting at her as loud as a megaphone. When everyone got dressed we took off in our car to get to the venue. As soon as we got there I saw Gabby and I gave her a big hug. 
    Then we went to our table to organize ourselves. When everyone was there the instructor gave us all a harness  and taught us on how to hook ourselves on. The first one I climbed  up was the Jungle forest and it really looked like I was running away form a wild crazy gorilla.
     Later on,  I asked everyone if they wanted to play a game called Hide and Seek tag. Shannon and I had a secret which was very dark and we felt like we were in a real scary dark cave. When the coast was clear Shannon and I quickly ran to hide in the big, long and colorful slide. Unfortunately we got caught!
     Everyone was so puffed so we all drank tons of water to energize us and to quench our thirst. Then they eagerly told me, "Open your gift please." I felt so happy and amazed with the presents I received. 
     It was the best birthday ever and next time I hope Rainbow's end's entrance fee turns cheap!  
WALT understand and use language features in my recount.
I know I can do this when I use similes, adjectives, adverbs and verbs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.