Pages

Monday 20 July 2015

Wow, look at all those cool Planets!

During the weekend my brother, dad and I went to Stardome to explore and learn about Space.
     Once we got there my dad, brother and I ran on the soft green grass to Stardome because we were so excited. When we stepped inside it was dark and we felt like we were in Space because there were planets and stars in the sky. The first are we went to was the Planets area because my brother is this Universe's number one fan.
     When we got in there, we went to a fake telescope and as soon as I looked through it I saw some cool constellations. Then we came across a weird looking mirror and when I saw my own reflection I looked like a big brain alien. Out of nowhere, I saw a rectangular jar and it was filled with colourful pebbles. I had to find 15 animals in the jar, it was hard because I couldn't see with all those pebbles surrounding them.
     After that, I saw the human size of a human cardboard astronaut! I climbed up the astronaut suit and popped my face in the hole, so my dad to a bright picture of me. When it was 12:00 pm,  we happily went to go and get some food.
     It was fun going to Stardome and next time I hope I have a chance to go to Space and explore the Planets.
We are learning to understand and use descriptive language features.
I know I can do this when I use adjectives, similes and verbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.