Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey- Day 2

New Zealand by Land and Sea


Activity one:
Three places I most enjoyed and why:
  • I enjoyed exploring the Rangitoto island especially the Pohutukawa forest as I love discovering Native New Zealand plants.
  • I also enjoyed the Tane Mahuta Walk as glazing at the Biggest Tree of New Zealand is Mesmerising.
  • I mostly enjoyed the KareKare Beach as it offers excellent waves to bodyboard through.


10.07.17
Dear Diary,
Today has been an extraordinary day driving around New Zealand’s jaw-dropping sightings. As I would recall hiking through and around Rangitoto Island has been by far the best experience I have ever had as the scenery glazed me in awe.
Activity two:
5 questions I have for Laura Dekker:
  • What inspired you to sail around the world?
  • What was the number one challenge you faced?
  • Which island was your favourite to reach?
  • Has doubt ever hit you?
  • Out of all the countries and islands you have experienced, which would be the place you would want to live in?


Bonus Activity:
Interview with a family member:
  • Swimming in the Beach
  • Viewing the Beautiful Sceneries
  • Walking around
  • Going to Amusement Parks
  • Going to water parks

1 comment:

  1. Kia Orana Cheska,

    My name is Jacinta and I am so excited to be blogging with you through the Winter Learning Journey programme.

    Thank you for completing Day 2 activities. I really enjoyed reading the questions you generated for Laura. I can see you put a lot of thought into asking questions about her inspirations and favorite sailing experiences. I can't wait to see her response if we get the chance to meet her one day.

    Cheska, I'm so happy that you enjoyed visiting Rangitoto Island. I hear you can see the beautiful view of Auckland city. How amazing!

    Keep up the good work.

    Cheers,

    Jacinta


    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.