Pages

Saturday 29 August 2015

Happy birthday to you!

During the weekends, Yssabelle and I went to our auntie's house because it was her birthday.

Once we arrived there, we said Happy birthday to our aunty Tina and she offered us some choconuts. After eating all the delicious choconuts, we went to the guest room and shot a video of us telling scary stories.
Image result for gift     Later on, our uncle Oliver invited us to the living room to introduce us to new people whom we haven't met before. After that, we invited them to the guest room and showed them around, we felt like we were tourist guides. Then we played Minecraft together because all of us love to play on it. We love it because you get to create stuff.
     After that we played another game called Marco polo. I didn't get tagged. They told me I was a Marco polo expert and I agreed.
     Next, it was time to eat and I was filled with joy because it is my favourite part of any birthday party. I ate some chicken and soup. (it was the best thing that I've ever tasted). Unfortunately after that, it was time to go home.
     I had fun celebrating my auntie's birthday because I got to celebrate her birthday with her and meet new people.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in my recount.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate similes, adjectives and verbs in my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.