Pages

Sunday 30 August 2015

Mum, do you like the gifts that I have given you?

During the weekend my uncles, aunties, friends came over to my house to celebrate my mum's birthday.

Once everyone had arrived at our house, my friends and I went outside to play a game called Werewolves. How the game works is that someone pretends to be the werewolf and the other people are humans who are trying to run away from the werewolf (it's a similar game to hide and seek). I was good at this game because I only git tagged once and the other people were tagged at least four or more times.
    After that, we went to my room and we formed a club called C.Y.L (this stands for Cheska, Lingtan and Yssabelle). Basically we just play random games together. After that, it was time to have some food we all ran to the kitchen and said a prayer. After we prayed, I ate some spring rolls , chicken and rice I felt like I was in heaven because it was so delicious.
Image result for present     Then I wished my mum 'Happy birthday' and gave her a card and a gift . It was a home-made bag. I also gave her a big kiss on the cheek. Later on, we played a game called Marco polo with Jane's sisters. The aim of the game is to not get tagged by the tagger.
     When that game ended, we went back to my room and talked about the powers that we wished we had.  I wanted fire and invisibility and Jane wanted time and fire. Yssabelle didn't want anything (I don't know why). Then all of a sudden my mum said it was time to go for everyone.

I had a lot of fun celebrating my mum's bithday and next time I hope we can celebrate her birthday for a longer period of time so that I can spend more time with my friends.

We are learning to use and understand descriptive language in my recount.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate adjectives and verbs in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.