Pages

Monday 3 August 2015

Oh man, we didn't finish our movie!

During the weekend I went to my friend Jane's house because we haven't seen each other for a long time.
     Once I got there my dad and I did our secret handshake and I gave him a big kiss on his cheek, "mwah!" The first thing we did was we ate dinner (of course). I had soup and chicken with green nutritious veggies.
     After that we watched a movie called Minions. It was about how Gru became the Minions leader. When the movie was over we ran back to Jane's room as fast as Bolt because it was so cold in the living room and we had to go to bed now. While we were in bed we watched episodes called Element animations and it was one series about an egg's guide to minecraft and it was really funny because the egg kept on dying because of the monsters.
     Eventually we fell asleep."Shggggggggggggggggggggggggg!" goes the dehumidifier waking me up early in the morning. Then I woke Jane up by shaking her as if she was in a washing machine. Next we watched another movie called Aquamarine. It was a mermaid trying to swim away from her father because he is so mean to her.
     Next we ate some cookie toasted bread with some fresh water. When we were done we quickly went to my ipad and made our own mini movie about two worst enemies, a poor girl and a rich girl swapping bodies and they worked together to get back to the reality world. Sadly we didn't finish the movie because I had to go home. However, we did have fun making the movie because we used a green screen just like in the actual movie theatre.

I had an extraordinary time having a sleepover at Jane's house and next time I hope that we will get to finish our mini movie.

We are learning to use descriptive language in our recount.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate similes, adjectives and verbs to describe events and people.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.